Wednesday, January 25, 2017

You are Incredible

Hello again! 

Sorry for a new post today, but I managed to make one more card I want to share with you :).

As I saw the sketch at CTS I wanted to make a card with the main panel mounted on the card base and other border panels stacking on this. So I made cutting files for those panels first. But I couldn't go further, as no idea popped in my mind that I liked.
Today when I saw the inspiration picture at Altenew blog, I decided to combine these two challenges. So the colors came from the inspiration picture and I used the Persian Motifs by Altenew for my main image and sentiment. 


I started off by cutting the panels with my Cricut. I then stamped the images on the panels with the help of Misti tool in embossing ink and heat embossed them in gold. I colored the image on the main panel in various gold shades using Fine Tec Pearl colors. After I foam mounted all the panels I stamped the sentiment in black. To finish off I added some dots in gold and scattered some sequins.


I'm entering this card into Addicted to Stamps and More #226 and SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge as well. They have Anything Goes challenges this week :).


  

Thank you so much for coming!
Have a wonderful one!

14 comments:

  1. OH, SUPER card Tae-Eun!..this challenge at Altenew has me stumped for the moment. LOVE how you have tackled it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, TaeEun. I love how the flower flows from the border onto the main panel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my friend, this is just so magnificent!!! You have such a way with our Sketches, TaeEun - and you've managed to make me look at that inspiration piece from Altenew with fresh eyes!! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CTS!!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! The addition of the gold dots really adds movement and airiness to your floral images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another gorgeous and clever design TaeEun and the gold coloured and embossed flowers trailing over the layers look fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I love how you have embossed your flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, TaeEun! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow TaeEun, this is sooo gorgeous,just adore that gold embossing ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have done an amazing job on this card, TaeEun! I love how you embossed and colored one flower in gold, then contrasted it with an airy open flower...WOW! Gorgeous take on all the challenges! I see you have been named a Fave at CTS for this beauty, too...Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the gold embossing and colouring of the image. I love your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely project! WOW! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Persian motif is my favorite stamp set forever! Love how you used it in your card! Thanks for taking a part in our challenge.
    Altenew DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!